Who we are
At Impress Solutions Ltd, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that Impress Solutions is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
Types of Data We Collect
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed on behalf of Impress Solutions Ltd.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation.
2. For Impress Solutions Ltd to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Impress Solutions Ltd to collect information about your browsing patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc. should we chose to run any.
When someone visits one of our website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you use our guest WiFi we do not collect any data.
All customers and prospects registered on our systems are from time to time included in a mailing list, we do not collect any additional personal information for this purpose, other than your name and business email address.
We use that information for a number of reasons:
1) To keep you informed about new products or services that we believe you may be interested in.
2) To contact you with details of Christmas closure support services.
3) To check our records are correct and that you’re happy and satisfied.
We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Jeremy Clifford using the following email address [email protected] .
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Jeremy Clifford at [email protected] .
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy will be reviewed annually or as new legislation comes into force.
Last review date: 17th May 2020
Next review date: 16th May 2021