About ISO 9001 Quality Management
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised Quality Management System standard that can benefit any size organisation.
This certification is designed to help:
Continually improve and streamline operations
Keep more customers satisfied
Build a sustainable and resilient business
Impress Solutions is aiming to be recognised for its quality in IT solutions, particularly in the Financial sector.
We recognise that delivering quality in our solutions require appreciation for timely delivery of reliable software, proactive responses to client’s complaints and commitment to fulfil support enquiries.
This will be achieved through:
- Keeping up-to-date with the client’s statutory and regulatory requirements to ensure timely implementation of the standards into our solutions.
- Understanding that the design and development of high quality software requires a strong business relationship between the client and our development team.
- Enhancing client satisfaction through continual improvement by acknowledging the client’s complaints and feedback.
- Adhering to our quality management system which has been developed accordingly to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Acknowledging that the performance of each of our departments will have to be monitored and measured against a client-focus benchmark we have developed.
- Maintaining the practice of setting quarterly team objectives that will be monitored and continuously reviewed when progress has been made on the objectives.
- Objectives that have been assigned accordingly to the performance gap analysis.
- Regular review of whether our benchmarks are effective in meeting our clients’ needs.
- Implementation of irregular checks (internal audit) where our employees will need to show that they are working accordingly to the documented procedures.
- A corrective action plan sheet where we will record all the nonconformities we have found and the relevant action plan that resolved the issue.
- Semi-annual management review which would involve reviewing the progress of the points above.
ISO 9001 Certified by BSI Group. Certificate Number: FS 653755.